Remedy for Toothache Pain

To ease tooth ache pain don't buy toothache gel which does a good job numbing the pain but can be expensive. Instead buy a large tube of Sensodyne toothpaste or the dollar store brand of sensitive toothpaste and take some out and place on the spot where the tooth is hurting. This will instantly stop the tooth from hurting and it lasts for hours while the numbing gel (i.e. Ambesol) only lasts for a few minutes. I have tried this and it works. I carry a small tube of the Sensodyne toothpaste in my purse. You can get a free tube of it from the Sesodyne toothpaste website.

By cherie from Taylor, MI

Great tip. A freebie always a good thing! Thumbs up!

Didn't know that worked! I'll give it a shot :) Thanks!

2 thumbs up! I tried clicking the thumbs up button, but it did not work ;-( Thanks for the great tip!

I tried this Sensodyne trick (luckily I already had a tube) and I couldn't believe the immediate relief; you are my middle-of-the-night hero! I cannot thank you enough - my tooth was throbbing so bad I was considering ripping it out; I couldn't leave my sleeping child to run out and buy Orajel. I had tried Advil or anything I had at the house and even tried to take Z-Quil to knock me out but the pain just kept me awake. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this!

I just woke up at 130am with a bad toothache.and just so.happen have a trial size of Sensodyne and went in and opened it up and put it on my finger and rubbed it on my gum and thirtieth that's hurting and it was instant replied! Thank you for sharing!!