Remembering When to Feed Plants

Category Fertilizer
Coming up with helpful ways to remind yourself to fertilize your plants will ensure a consistent schedule of feeding and healthier plants.

Remembering when to feed my plants Miracle Gro was hard for me to do until I came up with this solution.

I mix the Miracle Gro in a gallon jug with a screw on lid. When I use it, I mix it for the next feeding time and write that date on the jug.

I keep it on the porch, where I see it every day. So far, it is working great for me.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I hope you're either using Miracle Grow Organic plant food for your veggie plants OR only using the regular Miracle Grow on flowers. Regular Miracle Grow plant food is LOADED with heavy metals and toxins !!! Sure, it makes the plants grow great, but it should not be used on anything you are going to eat...veggies or edible flowers.

Also, never use the soil that's had regular Miracle Grow on it in compost, as the bad stuff stays in the soil. If you want to check just how bad it is, just search online....I was shocked when I researched it. Same goes for the Miracle Grow Bagged soil with the plant food in the mix. STICK TO ORGANIC FOR ANY EDIBLES YOU GROW.

For over 60 years I have watered my houseplants with a very diluted solution of Miracle Gro. I use just enough to tint the water a very pale aqua color and water them whenever they need it with this water. This makes them grow really well and I don't have to remember any dates.

I like that idea. I might start doing it your way.

Home and Garden Gardening FertilizerSeptember 16, 2019
🎃