Remembering When to Feed Plants

Category Fertilizer
Coming up with helpful ways to remind yourself to fertilize your plants will ensure a consistent schedule of feeding and healthier plants.

Remembering when to feed my plants Miracle Gro was hard for me to do until I came up with this solution.

I mix the Miracle Gro in a gallon jug with a screw on lid. When I use it, I mix it for the next feeding time and write that date on the jug.

I keep it on the porch, where I see it every day. So far, it is working great for me.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Gardening FertilizerSeptember 16, 2019
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remembering-When-to-Feed-Plants.html