Removing Corns from Toes

How do you remove corns from toes? What is the quickest way without surgery?

By niesha from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Removing Corns from Toes

I had painful corns on my little toes for a long time. I tried every otc remedy available. One day, I got a small plastic dish pan, put in hot water with a little dish soap added, and had an electric kettle at my side. I sat on the couch, and spent 30 minutes soaking my feet. Adding water as hot as I could stand after it began to cool. I had a nail brush, and a paddle like thing you use on heels, one with a buffer type thing that you use on your heels and bottom of feet. After I dried off my feet. I worked with my fingers loosening the corn with my fingers. I dried my feet, rubbed the "sander" on my corns and feet.

The next day I repeated the above. The corns came off that day. I put some foot cream on my feet, and let it go. A few days later, the corns were all out. Be sure to put on some antiseptic on the toes, and a non-medicated corn pads on them for a few days, and those nasty corns never ever came back. That was 5 years ago. You just have to spend time on this, but a week of caring for my feet, was worth the 5 years to date of the peace and no pain were well worth it. My foot MD was awed on my method. I also put Tea Tree oil on them for about two weeks after to assure no infection set in the toes. I am a happy walker now. No more pain. Try it. Good luck. (06/05/2009)

By islandsage