Bandaging Between Toes

Category Home Remedies
Getting a bandage to stay put when trying to cover an injury between your toes can be a challenge. This is a page about bandaging between toes.

This is something I just discovered for myself! I have a cut right between two toes, and of course it's difficult to bandage a spot like that. So I took a clean cotton ball and put some Neosporin in the spot where the cut is, put the cotton ball in there, and then I taped the two toes together with a little masking tape and it works great! I admit it's not very attractive, but it's a great little bandage for just a few days while it heals!

By Stacey Silva from Orem, UT

Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 3, 2013
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bandaging-Between-Toes.html