Removing Feces from Underwear?

I have a question that I've been obsessing about recently. In the past I used to wash underwear with poop stains, after getting some of it off with toilet paper, together with other clothes. The stain was not big but, I was letting everything dry outside. Sometimes the underwear still had stains that would go away after multiple washes. I am still afraid; is it possible the other clothes got dirty from one pair of underwear and some of the poop remained in other clothes too?

Honestly no..... I don't believe the other clothes would stain from the poop. Unless you leave the poopy underwater sit on the other clothes. So please enjoy life & don't obsess over the small stuff

I don't believe that other clothes will be stained by these, but it really is better to wash them separate at least the 1st go round because of the bacteria present. If you are good with washing them with other clothes it helps to soak them before with a small concentration of bleach water or peroxide to help with stain removal&also to kill bacteria.

It is something that can be remedied but definitely not anything to get stressed out about or obsess over.

You can wash white cottons in bleach to get rid of all stains. I don't think the feces will stain other clothing.

Bleach and white clothes great but I add lemon juice to

@ hls4460, i wouldn't mix bleach w/anything acidic. it can release deadly chlorine gas.

What if the underwear isn't white?

I use peroxide and baking soda

Anonymous

what ratios?

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 4, 2017
👒
🐛
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Feces-from-Underwear.html