Removing Hairspray Residue from Vinyl Flooring

Category Floors
When you have used hair spray in the same spot, over time it can buildup on the floor. This guide is about removing hairspray residue from vinyl flooring.

How do I remove a buildup of hair spray from my bathroom floor? The floor is not linoleum, but the tile kind that come in squares of four, but I don't mean the ceramic tiles.

I hope I have explained the type of flooring I have to receive some help. Thank you all.

By Poca from PA

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Isopropyl alcohol is the best! :-)

Best Answer

I use straight ammonia on my laminate floor and then rinse well. I would imagine it would work the same on your type floor.

Best Answer

Take baking soda and mix it with water (this is what my hair dresser told me they do on their floors and counters). It does work as I use it all of the time in my bathroom on the floor itself from the over spray. It is safe on your hands and on what ever you put it onto!