Removing Hardened Silly Putty in Our Dog's Fur

I used warm water on a wet rag. I put some Dawn dish soap on it and poured rubbing alcohol on the rag too. I rubbed the Silly Putty; (which was hardened) out in a few minutes. It worked great! The dog didn't complain a bit either.

Source: I used information from this site; and modified the information, making a new "recipe" to see what would happen. It worked great with no harsh toxic chemicals.

I got silly putty in my hair like 30 mins ago do you think this will work for me /:

My daughter fell asleep with a ball of 'Magic Thinking Putty' and it was a disaster!! This girl has crazy thick hair and the stuff was completely imbedded. My wife and I were trying to decide if my daughter was cute enough to pull off a Sinead O'Connor hairdo when I came across this post. Same mix: dish soap and rubbing alcohol, had the stuff out in minutes!!! Miracle of miracles!!!

Pets AdviceJuly 6, 2013
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Hardened-Silly-Putty-in-Our-Dogs-Fur.html