Removing Lipstick From Inside a Dryer

Category Appliances
Lipstick left in clothing can open in the dryer and leave messy streaks for your to clean out. This is a guide about removing lipstick from inside the dryer.

Lipstick in your dryer is easily removed by using Comet with bleach. I tried so many things and nothing worked, so I took my Comet with beach and started cleaning my dryer and wow it took it all out. It was so easy.

A lipstick was in the pocket of a pair of jeans that were washed, then dried. While in the dryer, the lipstick opened, and now there's a lot of smears all over the inside of the dryer. What's gonna get it off? I gotta get this clean before my husband comes home and sees it. Help.

By Toni from Las Vegas, NV

Answers

Best Answer

Actually, I found more info; rubbing alcohol worked amazingly! No trace that the accident even occured! :-) Thanks!

Best Answer

WD-40 on a damp white towel-like rag will take it right off. So will Goof -Off and Greased Lightning. Don't stress, it'll come off. Sandy/Pittsburgh