Removing Lipstick and Other Oil Stains From Clothing

How can I remove lipstick stains from clothing?

Answers:

Lipstick Stains

To remove lipstick stains from laundry, rub with petroleum jelly.

By Brenda Cole

Soaking

The best thing I have ever found to remove lipstick (after having washed and dried lipstick in pants pockets--twice) is to soak the stained clothes in a washer full of water with 1 cup powdered dishwasher detergent and 1 cup color-safe bleach. Don't know why it works, but it does!

Post by Camilla North

To remove lipstick, oil or oil based products - squirt a little Ronson's lighter fluid. That will break down the oil. Then a little soap to break down the lighter fluid. Works on everthing but silk.

Anonymous

I had left my lipstick in my pocket..the clothes colored clothes were washed and dryed...i need to get all this lipstick off the clothes as i was looking in the garage i found this can of FW1...CLEANING WASH AND WAX...well isprayed it on and used a tooth brush and i could see the lipstick removing from my clothes ...

🌻
📓
🐛