Removing Mildew and Mold Smell from Leather Furniture

My son has a very expensive untreated leather living-room suite. He put it into storage 4 months after purchasing it and now it smells of mildew and mold. I turned it all over and the frame work was covered so I washed it all off with pure white vinegar which removed it all, but the smell is still there. Could someone please help as he has just moved houses and needs to use it. He has a 2 year old and I am terrified that she may catch something. Much appreciated.

YOu could set it out in the sun or in a hot room to get rid of the smell, or you can purchase activated charcoal here: https://www.ama  2?tag=thrif06-20

activated charcoal neutralizes most smells

the worrying thing about your situation is that the smell seems to have penetrated into the fabric and guts of the couch, so it might be a lost cause

I would tell the storage company. They have insurance for situations like this. Get a new couch. Molds are health hazards.