Removing Nicotine Stains on Skin?

Nicotine FingersHow do I get nicotine stains off my fingers? Yuck!

Answers

By Ber (Guest Post)

Apply Lemon juice

By Margie Minard (Guest Post)

I even tried straight bleach on my fingers, and in all honesty, the only thing that will get rid of nicotine is to quit smoking. Face it, one day someone will tell you that you HAVE to quit because......fill in the blank, none is good...you know this, I am sure. Please try to quit while you still have time to reverse any adverse problems. Believe me, if I can quit, ANYONE can. After 27 years, I was smoking 3 packs a day and with the help of patches and the fact that I had a really horrible case of bronchitis and my favorite aunt was dying of lung cancer, I was able to quit. It wasn't easy, but it was possible. God bless you.

By Susan from Hamilton (Guest Post)

I used to pour bleach in with my dishes and wash the dishes. no more nicotine on fingers and the dishes shine so nice.

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJanuary 28, 2015
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Nicotine-Stains-on-Skin.html