Removing Odor from China Cabinet

I have a china cabinet that smells like something died in it. What can I use to get the odor out of the wood, without damaging the wood?

By Trish

Sam's Club sells a product called "OdoBan" ... this will work great to remove the odor. I had an chest that wreaked of cigarette smoke and I used it straight out of the bottle to the wood and had no damage what so ever. I've recommended the to several friends and they've all sent "thank you"s.

I have a wooden kitchen table that smells like cigar smoke and old wood smoke. It was also covered in pet hair. The oder is terrible. It is a finished table. How do I get the smell out? What do I clean it with?