Removing Mold and Musty Odor from Furniture

I have an antique mahogany table and an antique chest; I am not sure what type of wood it is. These items were stored for several years in an area that became damp and moldy. The table has what looks like mold spots trying to bleed through. The chest has a bad odor, but I don't notice any mold spots. These are over 100 years old and I can't just dispose of them. Can you give me some ideas? Thanking you in advance.

By Patsy B

Air out well. Spritz bleach water on the spots. Let them dry out well. You can put baking soda and charcoal in the chest to help absorb the smell. Hopefully the spots are mildew and not mold. You can wear a mask and lightly sand them to remove. Most likely you will need to refinish the peaces to get all the smell out, as the varnish will absorb some of the smell.

Put activated charcoal in the drawers