Removing Odors from a Truck's Interior

How do I remove a smell from my old truck? It smells like oil, grease, and mildew.

Nok-Out, a highly rated product, is available on Amazon

spray with a homemade spray with vinegar and a few drops of tea tree or lavender smell

buy activated charcoal sachets and lay them about everywhere

liberally spray baking soda over every surface, wait an hour, then vacuum

If I may suggest if you have not already done this....please have your car checked out by a mechanic and then figure out how to get rid of the smell.

Why do I say this...based on something I just went through last month...I had a smell like you are describing, ignored it, then one day as I was driving home I started having white smoke pour out from under my wheel well and had to have my car towed to the dealer and then to replace an axel boot. This was an expensive fix and I let it go because I just thought it was a bad smell...turned out to be a big issue and that I drove on the smell for weeks made it WAY WORSE and could have been a fire if I had gone one more mile!

Once you determine there are no leaks or car issues, then talk to the mechanic to see what he/she recommends to get rid of the smell.

I have had luck with true smell issues with activated charcoal being placed around the car with the offending area being left open to a cross breeze.

Let us know what you find! SAFETY FIRST!!!

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorAugust 19, 2018
📓
😎
🌻
🐛