Removing Odors on Stored Christmas Decorations?

How do I get rid of the smell from my garland and other indoor decorations that have been stored in a large plastic bag?

You can use 1 part white vinegar 2 parts water in a spray bottle, spray and let them sit out. Usually works great for musty odors.

Use Nok-Out, a highly rated odor remover available on Amazon

What we do here for odors like this is put the items out in the sun and let them air out and get plenty of sun. I know some people say to spray them with sprays but with garland this can destroy it and cause it to run or make a funny color.

I would start off with the sun and let nature get rid of the odors naturally before I put any product on them at all. If this does not work you may need to use some vinegar and water in a spray bottle and lightly spray them to get rid of the odor then put them in the sun to dry.

Anonymous

We live in the north where the temp is well below 0 if I put the tree outside it will freeze with the vinegar solution

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsOctober 13, 2019
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Odors-on-Stored-Christmas-Decorations.html