Removing Pet Odor from Furniture

What is the best way to deodorize furniture? We have 3 animals that lie on our fabric couch. It is covered by clean towels, but the animal smell persists. What do you suggest ? Thanks.

By marie from NJ

Answers:

Removing Pet Odor from Furniture

I just found this amazing product called "Kids and Pets". I used it on laundry (in the wash) and furniture (as a spray) after an apartment fire and it took out the smoke smell. I also used it on an antique quilt I found in the closet after the fire that my cat had peed on. It took out the stain, the smell, and the enzymes. My cat didn't pee on it again.

I bought a big bottle at Walmart for under $5.00. Good luck. (07/06/2009)

By samaree

Removing Pet Odor from Furniture

I use the Febreze Pet Odor and it works really well. (07/08/2009)

By Sherry

Removing Pet Odor from Furniture

Don't know what kind of pets you are speaking about but the best thing you can do is give them a bath on a regular basis. Hey, even we humans would smell up a towel covered sofa if we weren't clean. Other than that use Febreze or a spray bottle filled with water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. (07/08/2009)

By Ann