Removing Plantar Warts

There has to be a home remedy or discovery someone has made that truly removes plantar warts. Please share!

By MT

Best Answer

Clear nail polish worked where freezing, $50 solution and others did not. I covered wart and surrounding area once a day for 2-3 days. Peel off old polish and dead wart layer and repeat. The polish is waterproof and cuts off wart's air supply thus killing it.

Hooray! I knew it had something to do with no air exposure. I tried duct tape, but it's hard to keep it on the bottom of a toe! I never thought of nail polish..I'm off to try it! Many, many thanks!

I have heard soaking a cotton ball (real cotton not acrilic) in cider vinegar and taping it to the wart over night will kill the wart in a week or two. Do not wear it in the day time it will be uncomfortable. There are waterproof bandaids that will keep the cotton covered during the night.