Removing Salsa Stains From Clothing

Tomatoes in this sauce can create stubborn stains on fabrics. This guide is about removing salsa stains from clothing.

I have a pink t-shirt, with a decorated printed gray cat, on it. I got it, at the Cats and Dogs store, at Barefoot Landing, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The stain, is located near the tail, on the printed part, of the shirt. I've tried Dawn dish detergent and the Naptha soap bar, rubbing both of them in, on the stain and washing the shirt, at least twice. No luck, please advise. This is one, of my favorite shirts. Thank you.

By L. Lackey