Removing Wrinkles for Sheers

If I hang my wrinkled sheers and then spray them with Wrinkle Release, will the wrinkles come out? I hate to hang them and then have it not work. I've tried everything and nothing will take them out.

By Trish

Are the sheers nylon? I've had those, and what worked best was a light short cycle wash on cold, then hanging damp from the washer without putting the sheers into the dryer. No wrinkles, the weight of the moisture in the fabric pulls the wrinkles out whilst drying.

I found a cheaper and easier way to "hang" the wrinkles out of my curtains. I found the solution in the sports section of Wal Mart. I simply bought some fishing weights. Now after washing my curtains, I hang them back up immediately after taking them from the washer.

Then I put a fishing weight into the bottom hem every 5-8 inches or so. This extra weight pulls them down just enough to take the wrinkles out.
Once they are dry I take the weights out till the next time they are washed.
No more tiresome ironing of curtains!