Removing a Urine Stain from a Sleep Number Bed

I have a king Sleep Number bed with a very large dried human pee stain on it. I took it to a local laundromat and washed it in the biggest one. I used one and a half cups of Tide soap and a half a bottle of bleach, on hot, but that brought out a yellow kinda brown stain. It is just not coming off. This is a $1,500. set. Can some one please help? I did not try to dry it so it's in my car wet in a trash bag.

By Heather

Only takes 10 minutes!
3 Tbsp of baking soda
8 oz of peroxcide
And a couple drops of dish detergent!

Mix these in a spray bottle - don't shake, gently slosh around till everything is blended. Spray stain and just walk away! Come back in about ten minutes and poof its gone! Hope this helps :)

Anonymous

This solution was amazing. There were very old and dark urine stains from a dog on a mattress in our spare bedroom. I was worried a guest would take the sheets off the bed and see the disgusting mattress. This solution instantly removed the stains. The mattress is currently drying and I will vacume any remaining baking powder in a few days when the mattress is thoroughly dry. Many thanks for the helpful cleaning hint!

take the cover to an carpet cleaning company, they will use the steam water extracted from there carpet cleaning equipment.this worked for us

This really works well. At 8:30 this morning when I found this post, I had urine and vomit stains that were as old as 8 years on one of our mattresses.

I did this and now it is 11:30 and they are almost invisible. I think I will let it completely dry and do this again to see if they will go away completely.

did not work any other idea

Will this solution remove the urine small too