Repairing a Serta Foot Warmer

How do I take the plug apart to check the connections?

contact Serta and tell them your issue, or go to youtube.com where they will trouble shoot your problem with videos!

Contact Serta here. www.serta.com/faq

I would call Serta and find out if you can replace it either under warranty or getting a new one: 1-888-557-3782

Repairing things like this, TO ME, is not safe. Many years ago my dad tried to fix a heating pad and it ended up shorting out and almost starting a fire. He was good at fixing things too, but these things are meant not to be fixed (in my opinion). This is just me and my SAFETY FIRST 2 cents worth!

You really should not take the plugs on these devices apart to check the connections on them. That is why the wire casing is made the way it is for safety purposes.

You will either need to send the unit in to the company or get a new one. Safety is first and you do not want to get a shock when you put your foot on this once the plug has been cut and looked at.

Home and Garden Repair OtherNovember 11, 2019
🎄
🍂

OtherRepair