General AdviceConsumer Advice

Replacing Beveled Glass in Display Cabinet Door

My parents have passed away and I inherited a display cabinet with beveled glass on the two front doors and glass on both sides. During the move from my parent's house to mine, the movers laid the piece of furniture on it's back. When arriving at my home, the movers were carrying the furniture to the house the glass fell out of one of the doors and broke.

I am now trying to find a glass maker that can duplicate the glass. No luck so far. Does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with someone within whichever furniture company they are now? I am in hopes of there being another similar cabinet with the same glass.

By Ginger