General AdviceConsumer Advice
To Top

Replacing Beveled Glass in Display Cabinet Door

My parents have passed away and I inherited a display cabinet with beveled glass on the two front doors and glass on both sides. During the move from my parent's house to mine, the movers laid the piece of furniture on it's back. When arriving at my home, the movers were carrying the furniture to the house the glass fell out of one of the doors and broke. I am now trying to find a glass maker that can duplicate the glass. No luck so far. Does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with someone within whichever furniture company they are now? I am in hopes of there being another similar cabinet with the same glass.


By Ginger

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 21, 2013
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
E6000 glue, commonly used for gluing glass.
Gluing Glass to Glass
A medicine cabinet door with a child lock on it to help it stayed closed.
Bathroom Cabinet Door Won't Stay Closed
Close up of a man's hands attaching a cabinet door to the cabinet hinge using a screwdriver
Frugal Ideas for Replacing Cabinet Doors
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/07 03:09:20 in 581 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!