Retirement Gift Ideas

To really give an awesome retirement gift that the recipient will always treasure, you will need to find out what the person likes. For example, when I retired a few years back my coworkers gave me a heavy duty apple peeler.

It was the perfect gift for me as I am a home canner, and I love canning apple sauce and apple butter. :-) No more peeling by hand, and I think of them fondly every time it is used.

You're right - when you think about the person's hobbies and interests, you will find a great present for them.

Great tip!

Many years ago when my principal retired (I'm a teacher), we bought him a VCR. This was in the days before they were a common household purchase. He was thrilled because he loved to watch old movies, so he was able to join a movie rental place and rent all the movies he wanted to see.

All the other members of the committee thought I was nuts when I suggested a VCR, but my principal and I were both fans of old movies, so I knew he would enjoy it. And he did!

Holidays and Parties Gifts RetirementMay 28, 2012
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Retirement-Gift-Ideas-1.html