Reusing Insulin Bottles

Category Reusing
It seems like with some creative thought almost any packaging can be reused. This is a guide about reusing insulin bottles.

My hubby is a diabetic and takes insulin. I save all the small empty bottles from the test strips and the caps from the needles. I use the bottles for pins, beads anything crafty. I also use the caps from the needles for packing material when mailing packages. Everything can be recycled. The caps work perfect like the popcorn packing and it doesn't weigh a lot. And most of all it is free!

By Beverly Y.

By Linne Dodds (Guest Post)

My dad used an oxygen concentrator which meant Lots of plastic tubing.Years later we are still using for clotheslines ,the canula acts sort of like a noose which is great for tying up a plant.& of course we've used empty med bottles forever.

By Sarah (Guest Post)

A lady in my hometown has begun to use old insulin bottles to make little flower arrangements after losing loved ones to diabeties. She sells these for $1.00 each. She donates all the money she makes to a diabetic research fund. If anyone knows anywhere to inquire about bottles, or wants to donate, please post a reply