Reusing Nespresso Pods

By cleaning out the used pod and refilling it you might be able to reuse it a couple of times. This is a guide about reusing Nespresso pods.

I received a Nespresso Breville model for Christmas and so far I haven't been able to find a substitute for the Nespresso pods (I got refills, but they were another model). But I discovered that if I make a cross incision into the used pods and wash them out, I can fill up the old pod, carefully reposition the top foil and insert the pod as usual. It works, although I have to rinse out the rear pod container to get rid of stray grounds. I am going to reuse the pods that came with the machine until they wear out!

I found this. Hope it helps.

ezycoffeepods.com/.../