Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

If you have a baby in the home, keep the plastic Gerber food containers and use them to organize your home. They can hold toothpicks, pins, nails, screws, corn cob holders or pretty much anything that you could imagine.

They are also great for trips or vacations because you can pack Q-tips, cotton balls or other supplies in them and label the items too. You will find that they are easy to store in small places because they are flat on the top and oblong in shape, which allows them to stack neatly.

Your husband will also want them for sorting the screws, nails, washers, nuts etc. keeping the tool area neater too and they can be marked on the outside so guessing what is inside becomes easy.

Enjoy the tip and organizing will become easier, even for new parents.

By Cecilia from Wilmington, DE

Answers:

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I absolutely am crazy over these containers. Don't know anyone with babies in my area, but thankfully my boyfriend eats baby food for bodybuilding/nutrition reasons. I think it's funny, but whatever, I get "free" organizers for my craft supplies! (03/13/2009)

By Becca25

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I used to use swapbabygoods.com, it's a site that parents use to swap or sell their items. If you post an "ad" on the board about wanting those containers and what you have to swap or are willing to spend, you'll probably get a ton of offers! (03/13/2009)

By raelyn218