Rhubarb Tapioca Sauce

This is a simple way to make rhubarb and everyone loves it. I took it on a fishing trip and had to give the recipe to everyone. It is a good way to make something different with rhubarb. My grandson would eat the whole thing if I let him. You can eat it warm or cold, on pancakes, ice cream, whatever you can think of. We like it with French vanilla coffee creamer. my grandson's favorite way.

Source: Found it on line while searching for rhubarb recipes.

1. To the 4 cups of water add 1/2 cup tapioca. Boil and stir often to prevent burning, until thick.
  2. Add the 4 to 5 cups rhubarb, cook until soft.
  3. Add sugar or sweetener to taste. Stir until dissolved and serve warm or cold.