Rights of a Person Holding a Power of Attorney?

My brother has been holding on to my mother's jewelry, per her request. She's been asking him to bring her jewelry back to her and he won't do it. I have power of attorney for my mom. What can I do to get it back?

You have the authority to speak for your mother. If she now wants her jewelry back, tell him you will notify the police if he refuses to do so.

Thank you

I believe you have asked this same question before and unless something has changed then I cannot see anything to add to the answers you were given in August.

Please let us know if there have been changes in what has or is happening and someone will try to provide more information.

www.thriftyfun.com/Rights-of-a-Person-Holding-a-Power...

I remember you posting before about this. I strongly suggest getting a lawyer to help with your challenges. If you need a good one and can't afford help, talk to your local state senator and ask for a list of legal aid organizations.

Never pick a lawyer from Google. Ask family and friends for recommendations if you can afford to hire your own lawyer. Good luck! Let me know what happens!

Business and Legal Legal General AdviceOctober 6, 2018
👒
🐛
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Rights-of-a-Person-Holding-a-Power-of-Attorney-2.html