S.A. Maxwell Wallpaper?

I am redoing my bathroom and want to use a wallpaper I had used in my previous home. It was beautiful there and I loved it. Coincidentally, the porcelain tile in my new bathroom also goes beautifully with this pattern and color. The colors are the same that are in my living room. I am looking for S.A.Maxwell wallpaper. Pattern #: 7066-706

If it is discontinued your best bet is to find it on eBay. If they dont have it you can put an alert on.

You might try and contact the company and see if they are still making this or have a pattern that is very similar to the one you are looking for. Many companies discontinue wallpaper and send the rest of their stock to smaller outlet stores. They might be able to give you an idea of where to look to find this pattern.

🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/SA-Maxwell-Wallpaper.html