Finding Discontinued S.A. Maxwell Wallpaper

Whether your need is due to damage or not buying enough paper, finding discontinued wallpaper can be time consuming. This is a page about finding discontinued S.A. Maxwell wallpaper.

I am looking for 4 rolls of mulit-color entertainment music and movie border by S.A. Maxwell." The pattern is #7245-902B. (lot 2?) Can you direct me to anywhere I can buy it? eBay only has one roll.

Answers

Best Answer

I would advise you to not wait very long to purchase a discontinued item as these listings go all over the world and usually do not last very long.

I am looking for an S.A.Maxwell border no.7253-634B as I need more of it to complete a DIY job and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Answers

Put alerts on EBay and Amazon

I have found wallpapers at Goodwill, Salvation Army, flea markets and yard sales. Now finding the exact one you want, is going to be harder...but it an be done by asking everywhere you go (be sure to carry a sample with you.)

The tech way to search is to set up a Google alert then if any comes up online you will be notified:

Here is how to set up an alert:
www.techrepublic.com/.../

I am in need of 1-2 rolls of S.A. Maxwell 7245875 Vintage Tuscany in order to finish my kitchen. Paper was made in 2003, discontinued in 2006 or 2007.

Sherry from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers

I have 4 rolls of vintage tuscany, but the number is 7245852. Could it be the same or is a lot of patterns called vintage tuscany? It is green and gold with leaves and birds on it. If you can post a picture, then I can tell you if it is the same. 7/9/2010

Hello,
I was wondering if you still have the Vintage Tuscany wall paper 7245-852? I would like to purchase 2 rolls. Please email me back. Thanks

I need half a roll of SA Maxwell 7200-290.

Answers

Put an alert on EBay or amazon.

I am in need of 1-2 rolls of S.A. Maxwell wallpaper, pattern no. 7081-499. Does anyone know where I can get this?

Answers

these are notiriously hard to find.

What I would do if I were you is set a google alert for when this paper appears on ebay by going here

www.google.com/alerts

and in the search window, look for

"S. A. Maxwell" wallpaper 7081-499 inurl:ebay.com

that way any time someone lists this for sale, you will get an email notification

you can do the same but instead of inurl:ebay.com you can put craigslist.org or any other site instead

I am looking for a "barn loft" border and the coordinating paper with a tan background and red stars. I don't know the pattern numbers but they are from the discontinued wallpaper book, Maxwell Kidz Vol. 2. Please help!

Jill from Ashland, KY

Answers

Ask an interior decorator -- if anybody knows where to get it, they will.

I am short wallpaper border 7253-631B from S. A Maxwell's book Antiquities. The pattern name is European Country. Please help me get my project finished if you have this wallpaper border.

By Carolyn

I am looking for wallpaper from the S.A.Maxwell Co. I've been told where we bought this paper 7 years ago that Warner bought them out. I need to buy 2 more rolls of this pattern #7026-109, Vintage Colonial, lot # 002. The design repeat is 52cm.

By Jerry Nalley from Overland Park, KS

I am looking for a wallpaper pattern called Lincoln Park by S.A. Maxwell. The book has been discontinued, but is there a way to locate it?

By rosanne from Boston, MA

I am one roll short of wallpaper border by S.A.Maxell European Country pattern # 7253-631B. It has Boston Terriers on it. Can anyone help me find just one roll? Thanks.

By Carlin from Mid MD

I am looking for S.A. Maxwell Co. 7007-364B Americana wallpaper border. It has a red edge with striped hearts and white stars. I need one roll.

By linda mayer from Lake Worth, FL

I am looking for a Wallpaper Border SA Maxwell Co. 7179-321B. Navy edge, quilt pattern with blue heart in center, 8 point blue star, filled with beige, burgundy, and green triangles. Need two rolls.

lbhome from Indiana

🎃