Salami Rose Appetizers
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
Use crescent roll dough, cheese, and salami slices to create these beautiful little roses. Baked in the oven, they have a beautiful texture and cool ombre look. Decorate your serving platter with fresh herbs to make this a beautiful edible bouquet!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- crescent roll dough
- medium-large thin salami slices
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Pop open the package of dough and peel apart the triangles. Lay them out on a bit of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Lay salami slices down on top, overlapping. I used 5-6 for each triangle of dough.
- Start from the smaller end and start rolling to the other side. Start rolling it super tight, getting looser on the other end.
- Tuck a bit of the dough under the rosebud. Pinch to seal.
- You can also make some play dough roses. Repeat the process without the salami slices. Just cheese and dough.
- Place these rolls into a muffin tin.
- Bake for until edges are crisp and bread is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Place roses on a platter and surround with fresh herbs.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.