Salvia Guaranitica For Hummingbirds

Photo Description
I was given this wonderful pass-along plant, Salvia guaranitica. I was told the common name was "Hummingbird Plant" and now I know why! This fabulous and beautiful plant has long, tubular blossoms that attracts hummingbirds. I have thoroughly enjoyed the addition of both plant and hummingbirds in my summer garden. After the initial flush of bloom, I pruned the stems and it flushed again! I would highly recommend this plant for anyone who enjoys nature!

Photo Location
Buford, Georgia

What amazing pictures of that hummingbird! You've got my thumbs up, you deserve to win! Love it.:)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I didn't realize your post was entered in the last contest. Please enter another one of your garden pictures, I will be certain to vote for you. You have some amazing shots!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi Melissa! I have entered the latest Garden Photo Contest and would appreciate your support! Thank you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes