Sandhill Crane Photos

Sandhill cranes are indigenous to North America. These grey birds have long legs, white and red heads and long pointy beaks.

These three gorgeous Sandhill Cranes decided to have breakfast in my front yard today. I must have a lot of bugs in my grass because they stayed for almost an hour. LOL

By Floridagal

Three sandhill cranes in front of a pink house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 45

5 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Peaches was making a commotion the other day in my home office, so I ran in there to see what was going on. She had found Big Bird outside of our window, and was trying to communicate with the bird.

A cat looking out the window at a sandhill crane.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

My grandson's daddy was raised near the Gray's Lake Bird Refuge in Idaho. They pass by it each time they visit their other grandparents.

Young Boy Holding up Baby Sandhill Crane

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This beautiful sand crane was wandering around my front yard on Monday looking for his breakfast of tasty bugs and worms.

A sandhill crane outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

These two creatures are beautiful, elegant and they mate for life. Often they come by to look for lizards which they are abundant in the area.

Two sandhill cranes in a front yard.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a baby Sand Hill Crane. I saw it out my window when my grandson Zack said "big bird, big bird!"

A baby sandhill crane sticking it's head through the fence.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Photos WildlifeSeptember 4, 2020
😷
🌻
🎂
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sandhill-Crane-Photos.html