Sassy (Cat)

Sassy is a 6 year old cat, that we adopted from a family that had a sign in their yard saying "kitten needs a good home". At the time we were traveling and living in our RV. She was 6 weeks old and very vocal, so I named her Sassy, for it seemed like she always had to have the last word. LOL!

She's a good cat, we love her so much! Sassy at times acts like a dog. She follows me around when I'm outside, and fetches a stuffed mouse. I'll throw it, and she'll run and get it. Then she'll bring it right back to me, and we'll do it all over again. LOL, I get tired before she does.

Sometimes I forget to fill up her water bowl. She drags it until it's right in the middle of the kitchen floor, as if to say, "How about a fill up." She always make us laugh!

In the winter months, she's always cold. We tease her, calling her our Florida girl. Of course, she agrees. :)

Sassy will chase a lizard in a heartbeat. She catches baby snakes, and of course, brings them to us. Were blessed to be blessed with Sassy. She's one cool cat!

By Jacquelyne Jean J.

Nice, sweet story. She's a pretty girl, too. We wish you all a very long and happy life together. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much for your comment!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesJune 6, 2011
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sassy-Cat.html

Pet PagesPets