Saturn Hanging Decoration
Here is a fun craft for your child to do especially if they're currently learning about the solar system. Saturn is my daughter's favorite and we made this together. She liked it so much, we are going to hang it in her room.
- glitter paint or any paint
- paint brush
- construction paper
- textured scrapbook paper
- Have your child paint their masterpiece. My daughter loves using glittery paint, but you can use any paint.
- Trace around a circular item (like a small plate) and cut it out from the masterpiece.
- Place your circle cutout over yellow construction paper and cut out a large oval (to resemble Saturn's ring).
- Cut out the center so it will now look like this:
- Using scrap yellow construction paper, you'll want to make pieces to prop the circle up like so:
- Then using a piece of string/yarn tape so it could be hung.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.