Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
July 1, 2020
Here is quick sautéed eggplant you can make as a side dish or eat as a main dish. A good option to eat it is with fish sauce dip on the side, or pour over eggplant.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2-4 people
- 1 large eggplant
- 3-4 chopped garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp water
- Half lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- Slice eggplant and steam.
- Prep ingredients. Chop garlic and slice onions. To make the sauce: water, fish sauce, sugar, half squeezed lemon and chili garlic sauce. Mix ingredients all together and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil and chopped garlic.
- Add eggplant and onions. Sauté until cooked. For the fish sauce you can pour over after cooking or to dip on the side.
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
September 13, 20200 found this helpful
I love to eat eggplant like this.