Saving Money On Baked Goods

There are ways to save money when doing your grocery shopping and still feed your sweet tooth or resupply the bread box. This is a page about saving money on baked goods.

Tired of buying those expensive snacks for school? I try to do my shopping early in the morning because our local store has a display of doughnuts, muffins, etc., marked down. I buy these marked down items and place them in our freezer.

Once they are really frozen I put the items in a gallon size freezer bag and place them back in the freezer. On school mornings I pull the "snack" out, place it in a sandwich bag, and pack it for their snack time. By the time my children eat their snack, it is defrosted and yummy!

By Tanya from Winchester, TN

Always check the day old baked goods at the store for a quick and cheap dessert. They are often just as fresh for half the price!

By Meredith

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingOctober 2, 2012
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-On-Baked-Goods.html