Saving Money at Cosmetology Schools

Using a cosmetology school for spa and beauty treatments can be a great way to get yourself pampered inexpensively. This is a guide about visit cosmetology schools for pampering.

If you can't afford to go to a day spa and would like some pampering, check to see if there is a local cosmetology school near you. Not only do they perform hair cutting, styling and coloring, but they also do parafin wax, manicures, pedicures, facials, eyebrow waxing, etc. The prices are very inexpensive. The school near me offers a free $6 service for any paid service of $6 and up.

Since I am student at the local college, I get a student discount on top of it! So for a facial and brow wax, I pay $4. The wax costs $10 at my salon and the facial would cost $28. That's a savings of over $30 for me. So it pays to see what the local cosmo schools are offering.

By Meari from IL