Scent Burner Stuck on Wood?

I have an one of those little oil scent burner things that uses a tea light candle. I placed it on a Fiestaware plate when using it. I tried to move the plate and realized the plate is now stuck to the top of the furniture it is sitting on. Is there a way to remove it without damaging the surface of the wood? I've tried lighting it again and letting it get warm. Still stuck.

Thank you for any help. I'm sorry I can't figure out how to attach a photo.

Use a blow dryer to soften the stuck on wax. Then use the edge of a credit card to separate the plate from the table.

Since you used a Fiesta ware plate it may be more difficult as the bottom of the plate may be more porous than just regular glass.
I would try heating the plate with a hairdryer maybe on low to start with. Heat the top of the plate and blow around where the plate is stuck to the wood. Hopefully this will loosen the plate but you may have to tap the plate to help loosen the grip.

I'm not sure what type of finish is on your table but it is possible this will damage the finish but post back if that happens and maybe someone can help with that.

If you want more professional advice I would suggest you talk to someone at an Ace Hardware store to see if they have some better ideas.
Take pictures but also take a piece of the Fiestaware so they can see what the bottom looks like.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousApril 17, 2021
🐛
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Scent-Burner-Stuck-on-Wood.html