Scrapbook Pocket Tag

Category Scrapbooking
This fun to make pocketed tag is a great addition to your scrapbook. The step by step instructions follow. It could also be used as a gift tag.

This is a homemade tag to add to your scrapbook.

Approximate Time: 30 minutes

Instructions:

1. I cut a blue piece of paper at about 3x4 inches, then tore around the edges.

2. I took a piece of paper about 2x3 inches and folded bottom to a "V" then folded down top like a hem, then the sides.

3. I glued it to 3x4 inch paper but don't glue middle, you want to have a pocket.

4. Take your fine point pen and draw broken line all around so looks like stitching, double line across the top.

5. Advertisement

6. Take your letter stamps and stamp "love" across the pocket, or whatever your want.

7. Here is where you can change things up. You can put whatever you want into your pocket, maybe a little piece of paper with your journaling on it.

8. I took thin strips of green paper for the stems,I stamped hearts onto pink paper then cut them out and pasted to stems and then put a dab of glue onto bottom of stem and inserting into pocket.

9. I cut the back of of a flower button and glue it to the pocket.

10. Then I put a hole at the top and set a black eyelet into the background paper, then threaded through ribbon.

I am adding some more tags that I did for you to look through.

Tags670x187.jpg

By micksgirl from Paducah, KY

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Paper ScrapbookingFebruary 12, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-14 10:39:53 in 850 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️