Scrapbook Pocket Tag
This fun to make pocketed tag is a great addition to your scrapbook. The step by step instructions follow. It could also be used as a gift tag.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a homemade tag to add to your scrapbook.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- black fine point pen
- blue paper
- pink paper
- green paper
- flower button
- letter stamps
- black ink
- fingernail file
- eyelet setter
- I cut a blue piece of paper at about 3x4 inches, then tore around the edges.
- I took a piece of paper about 2x3 inches and folded bottom to a "V" then folded down top like a hem, then the sides.
- I glued it to 3x4 inch paper but don't glue middle, you want to have a pocket.
- Take your fine point pen and draw broken line all around so looks like stitching, double line across the top.
- Take your letter stamps and stamp "love" across the pocket, or whatever your want.
- Here is where you can change things up. You can put whatever you want into your pocket, maybe a little piece of paper with your journaling on it.
- I took thin strips of green paper for the stems,I stamped hearts onto pink paper then cut them out and pasted to stems and then put a dab of glue onto bottom of stem and inserting into pocket.
- I cut the back of of a flower button and glue it to the pocket.
- Then I put a hole at the top and set a black eyelet into the background paper, then threaded through ribbon.
I am adding some more tags that I did for you to look through.
By micksgirl from Paducah, KY