Seafood Pasta on a Budget

Category Pastas
You may not what to pay the price of many seafood items, but try substituting imitation crab in your next pasta recipe. You will be pleasantly surprised at the flavor, as well as, like the much lower cost. This is a page about seafood pasta on a budget.

If you are like me you love seafood. I can't afford the one meal I adore which is crab legs. They cost $12.99 a pound and I won't buy them. Buy a pack of imitation crab meat. Use your favorite seasonings, and add a touch of butter as well. In less than 30 minutes your going to feel like you had a big budget for seafood.

Prep Time: 10 min

Cook Time: 20 min

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 4 people

Source: myself

• 1 Pkg imitation crab meat
  • 1 cup pasta
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • seasoning to taste

1. Add butter to the pan on medium heat. Let it melt then add in one pack of crab meat. Season with your favorite seasonings. Simmer for a few minutes to get everything well seasoned.
  2. Advertisement

3. Boil your pasta to serve with the seafood. This will curb your appetite for seafood while the crabmeat swells and the seasonings meld.

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasMarch 23, 2017
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Seafood-Pasta-on-a-Budget.html