Serving Cold Cuts to a Large Crowd?

Category Food
A plate of cold cuts is a good choice for for a large gathering. This is a page about serving cold cuts to a large crowd.

I have a (college pinning) reception that I need to prepare a cold cut plate for. Any idea how many pounds of luncheon meats and cheeses I'll be needing?

Answers

By Ben Carter (Guest Post)

Contact your local grocery store deli and ask them how much you will need for the number of people you are expecting. They make those type trays all the time and should know. They will be glad to help.

By Cissy (Guest Post)

I found a great website for figuring out how much food to prepare for a crowd. www.angelfire.com/.../Buffetchart.html
I used this for a party a couple of weeks ago and I had enough to go around.

Holidays and Parties Parties FoodApril 21, 2014
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-23 23:42:44 in 909 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Serving-Cold-Cuts-to-a-Large-Crowd.html