Setting Lawn Mower Cutting Height?

I've looked at lawn mower videos for adjusting the height. The notches close to the ground, is that the shortest cut for the grass and as you move up higher, is that higher cuts of grass? I want the highest cut at the moment. As I am using a neighbour's mower and it is too low and my wheels are loose on my own mower and the adjustments for height are not working at the moment. I am pretty sure the notch closest to the ground is the shortest, but I want to make sure.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Yes. This moves the deck to the ground. If you want to go higher, you need to go to the notch furthest away from the wheel.

Ok thank you..i figured that. I think because my wheels are lose on my Honda mower...the mower is not moving up or down and i was just ugh lol...

Just curious about adjusting height on lawnmower with settings. What can you do if your lawnmower hasn't a setting option anyway to change it from.being so low to the grass?

I tried leaning back on the lawnmower but nothing it cuts almost to the dirt. Worse lawnmower problem ever

it's funny but it's the same like in some vacuum cleaners, that have a lower setting for floor/wall to wall carpet but a higher setting for shag carpeting. Grass is the same, if you think about it

Home and Garden Gardening LawnMay 17, 2018
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Setting-Lawn-Mower-Cutting-Height.html