Sewing Pattern for a Remote Control Holder

I am looking for a pattern for a fabric remote control holder for the armchair.

By Lynda

I just made a wall hanging one for my husband, and I got my inspiration from this site:

Mine looks a lot different, basically I laid out the things he wanted in the caddy, and then used scrap fabric to create a backing and pockets to hold everything. It has a TV magazine pocket and the pockets for the remotes applied as 'patch' pockets to a bigger square with fabric loops at the top to hang from the wall.

Make sure to figure in ease for the pockets if you decide to design your own, so that the item will fit/remove from the pockets easily. The directions from demonstrate that far better than I can explain, so be sure to read Debbie's directions even if you do decide to make your own design:)

I make and sell "Thread Catchers" as remote control holders, my customers love them. You can google how to make Thread Catchers. They are simple.