Shipping Belongings When Moving

I want to move from Boston to Texas. I have around 10 medium boxes that I want to post. I am wondering if it is possible to send them to a storage facility in Texas and later get it from them? Do you know any storage company to do that?

By zack2000

Hi - do you plan to ship by USPS? If so, I think you can rent a post office box in your new city and they will hold your mail for a period of time. Not sure how long they will hold so you would have to check it out.

Shipping (by any shipping service - even the bus!) is really expensive so I hope you packed only what could not be "cheaply" replaced at a later time.