Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Born Sandals

I trying to find Born sandals like the ones I brought in 2008. They were very comfortable.

By Zenobia

There are some on ebay right now. If you've not dealt with ebay before, here are a couple of tips: Be sure to check the shipping before you order. They can sometimes take advantage of their low price by upping the shipping. Be sure to ask questions that aren't covered in the description before bidding. If the item differs from how they describe it they can get bad ratings, and they really don't want that. Read the description very carefully. Ebay is made up of individuals and small companies. Too many negative reports (you can see their percentage when you click on the item) and they can get banned. I've only had one or two bad experiences, and I've bought many, many things from ebay. Good luck!

http://www.zapp  womens-sandals~z
I believe Zappos also has free shipping both ways. If you have to return the shipping is free.