Shopping for an Electric Pressure Canner

Pressure cooker canning is necessary for all meats and some vegetables. A free standing electric pressure canner is available that doesn't take up stove space.

Are there any electrical pressure canners? I see pressure "canners" for sale, but they are pressure cookers and water bath canners. I heard there is such a thing, but I can't find it.

Answers

Best Answer

I see that Ball makes an electric pressure canner that you can use. Most of these do need steam and they do require you to add water to the cooker. This one is good and you can check it out to see if it is what you are looking for. www.amazon.com/.../B01LONY872?ref_=ws_cp_137447ed60d54e139994_p_2_t_p_ws_cp_a5de10f28b3eb4c208e3_cp_1_t (Affiliate Link). Keep in mind this is still a water bath canner. If you just want a canner then you may need to go with the stovetop model. But they still require you to add water to the canner.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 26, 2020
👒
😷
🌻
🐛
🐰

Generated 2020-03-29 15:38:49 in 725 msecs. ⛅️️