Simple Egg Drop Ramen
This is how I've been eating my ramen since I was a little girl.
- 1 Your favorite packet of ramen
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 Spring onion, chopped
- Handful Spinach
- Thai chili sauce (optional)
- Cook ramen as directed on the packet.
- A minute before it is done, drop your whisked egg into the ramen. Let it sit for a few seconds and then with chopsticks or a fork, stir the ramen in a figure eight motion allowing the egg to seperate.
- Then add the spring onions, spinach, and seasoning and allow that to cook for 30 seconds.
- Once served, I use a Thai chili sauce over my noodles to give it a nice kick and it adds a wonderful flavor. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!