Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix Recipes
Making your own Sloppy Joe dry seasoning mix allows you to adjust the ingredients to suit your taste and/or dietary restrictions. This is a page about Sloppy Joe seasoning mix recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I make double amount just because the grandkids love "Sloopy Joe's" at my house! I refuse to spend money on those packages that are loaded with sodium and things we do not want to know about!
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 3 Tbsp of mix, enough for 6 servings of sloppy joe's
Source: From my recipes
- 1 Tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 tsp dried green pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt (I use less and only use sea salt)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp instant minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Combine all in a airtight container, place lid on making sure it is sealed tight. Store in a cool, dry place. You can also take 6 inch piece of foil, place 3 Tbsp. of mix in middle, folding it up tightly.
- Use within 6 months.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.