Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe

Do you have a recipe for a slow cooker roast beef that does not require vegetables?

By Melba L

I born the roast on the stove and put it in the slow cooker and dump a can of cream of celery soup over it. This also makes a good gravy and I have never been able to make decent gravy. Then I serve it with mashed potatoes and a veggie.

I brown the meat that has been cut into bite sized pieces. Deglaze the pan after each batch and dump the liquid in to the slow cooker. When all the meat is in the slow cooker use enough water to cover the meat. Add a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Cook untill tender 3-4 hr. on high.

Variations:
Instead of salt add a package of dry onion soup mix.
Add some fried mushrooms.
For stroganof add both and stir in some sour cream before serving over noodles.

Do I ever!! Take a package of Ajus Gravy mix, and package of ranch dressing mix, and sprinkle them in the bottom of your crock pot. Add your roast. Place 6-8 pepperoni's (banana peppers) on top and last is a stick of butter. DO NOT ADD WATER!!
Cover and set on hi for 6-7 hours or low for 8-9. It will be the best roast you have ever tasted (IMHO)!!